The 5 days international training offers a space for artists, art mediators, educators, to acquire, exchange and further develop tools and ideas to create art based workshops for people in cross-cultural transitions, in particular migrants.
By the end of the course participants will have:
1. acquired basic concepts to understand the challenges of migration and adaptation
2. learnt and shared existing practices on the use arts for intercultural adaptation projects with migrants refuges, asylum seekers,
3. (further) developed their intercultural competences i.e. the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes for dealing with cultural diversity
4. explored the use of different art methods (theatre, visual arts, dance, video, story-telling, music) in the intercultural non formal education
5. gained insight into intercultural study of culture and cultural diversity
Place and date:
The workshop is offered twice. First from the 21st to 25th October 2013 in Paris, 11th district.
The workshop will be repeated from 21st to 25st April 2014 in Budapest.
Grant opportunities to cover expenses:
Participants residing with EU countries, and Croatia, Switzerland, Turkey can apply for in-service training grants that can cover the integrity of the costs of the training.
The deadline to submit applications to your national agencies is the 30th April 2013.
For further details please check the website of your national agency of the lifelong learning programme: ec.europa.eu/education/lifelong-learning-programme/national_en.htm
Please contact us for further details or check the ARIADNE website: www.ariadne4art.eu