Red Earth’s The Monsoon Festival celebrates its 8th edition in 2013. A well established cultural festival in Delhi, it aims to celebrate the magic of the Indian monsoon with the old and the new, reviving forgotten traditional cultural practices and pioneering contemporary creative expressions.
BLUE: Red Earth Design Mela Monsoon 2013
Shop and infuse your life with blue energy!
Discover & celebrate design at this curated design fair featuring multiple design mediums & the country’s best creative talents: from fashion to products, home-decor, accessories, crafts, music, food & more...
Sawan is a time for melas – monsoon fairs and markets and we present the funkiest and most cutting edge mela in town. Continuing our engagement with design and curatorial practice, Red Earth Design Mela returns to the Monsoon Festival hoping to present some specially curated and commissioned design inspired by the melodramatic madness of the season. This time we present curated collections on the theme of BLUE…
List of Participants
- Design 5 Studio – Handmade Wooden Decoupage Home Accessories
- Puja Kshatriya for Artspeaks India – Paintings
- Amru – Hand-block printed sarees on Bengal handloom fabrics-
- Pulp Factory – Newspaper meets form and function (furniture, bags)
- Notlikeyou – Hand-woven and hand-crafted apparel, accessories