The key to our Artist residency projects will be creating local community collaboration to create works related to environment and social development in the village Gelawas, Barmer, Rajasthan (INDIA)
The artist residency will bring together 15 international artists practicing in a wide variety of media, collaboration, outdoor sculpture, documentation, or performing to bring benefit to a specific site and share ideas and methods for a period of 14 days in the village Gelawas, Barmer, Rajasthan (INDIA).
The artists residency will provide the selected artists with full lodging and food, work space, local transportation and a small material stipend.
* 20th December 2011 to 2nd January 2012 [14-days]
* Young and emerging visual artists, performing artists and critics - Artists who are able to stay at village Gelawas for the designated period of time
* Artists who are able to produce results of his or her residence activities, e.g. exhibitions, performances, concerts or presentations
* Artists who are able to communicate and collaborate with local people and participate in the exchange program,
How to apply
* Applicants should fill in all the required fields in the application form
* We will accept applications via e-mail
* Submitted information is only used for selection and not for any other purpose.
* Applications must be received by 30 th September 2011.
* Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
* Applications will not be accepted if there is any deficiency or if required information is missing.
* Results will be announced in the beginning of 15th October 2011
* All applicants, both successful and unsuccessful, will be informed of the results. A total of 15 artists will be selected.
Applications & inquiries should be addressed to
MOBILE NO +91-9892672877 or +91-9314722004