Our Spray Paint has been formulated in order to guarantee the best quality and to support all Writers during their “artistic journey”.
During the development of KOBRA paint we have taken in consideration the main factors of Quality:
the first aspect is represented by a technical concept:
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACHTERISTIC
• ISO 9001 Quality Certification = all the production process is regulated and guaranteed by ISO 9001 Quality certification.
• High covering power = product with high solid contained in order to guarantee total coverage on any kind of surface with the possibility to paint in any way!
• Immediate adherence = no risk of dripping even under extreme weather conditions!
• High compatibility = thanks to his 100% acrylic formulation, KOBRA® cans are compatible with any kind of surface and with different kind of varnish present on the market. This to put no-limit to the artist activity!
• Fast drying = KOBRA® paint has a thixotropic formula allowing super fast dry time!
• Special soft valve = thanks to its special valve, the artist has the total control during spraying even when maximum precision is required
• Colour reference : KOBRA® cans have the exclusive colours reference system. The varnish contained is printed directly on the can without any plastic part. This guarantees 100% of colours reliability and prevent plastic waste to protect the environment!
• Not toxic or nocive solvents : KOBRA® cans don’t contain aromatic solvents in order to preserve the human and the writers health, taking in consideration the big consume of spray cans they do!!!.
The second important aspect is the total respect for the environment. KOBRA cans have been developed with every possible care given to the environment by:
• using propellants that do not damage the ozone layer
• using risk-free, non-aromatic solvents for the dilution of our paint
• using pigments that are lead free and containing non toxic substances
• using products during packaging and finishing process -cardboard boxes, plastic caps, cans- which are totally recyclable
• studying high performance products with low V.O.C. contents.