Bondero: born 1967 in Baku. 1982-1986 Baku State Art School, 1989-1993 Stroganov Academy, industrial design, Moscow.
Bondero work in the style, which he call Abstract Surrealism. The convergence between these styles becomes a strategy to attain a new level of emotional integrity. It is possible to conceive of stable and steady abstract forms and at the same time focus on fleeting images and fantasies of surrealism. The meanings of visual language begin to mix with the quirky aesthetics of manifold interpretations. Abstract surrealism for Bondero is an attempt to set new goals and to recognize new trends in contemporary art.
artist live and work in the Netherlands . Exhibitions in Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Poland.
- 1989-1993 - Moscow Academy of design Stroganov (industrial design).
-8 June -8 October ,2013 Nord Art Festival. Project of Bondero and Iryna Berezhko .Budelssdorf .Germany.Painting
- September 8 - October 6, 2012 - "Chronicles of Transition of Mankind" Project of Bondero and Iryna Berezhko. Gallery LWW (Amsterdam, Netherlands). Paintings, drawings.http://www.galerielww.nl/iryna_vadim.php
- 28 May - 26 June 2011- "Hypostasis" personal project, NT-ART Gallery, Odessa. Paintings, Book.
- 15 April -15 May 2010 - "Decline of America" personal project, Yatlo gallery. Odessa. Paintings, video, sculpture.
- 20 August - 11 September, 2009 - Project "Electronical Anarchy". Karas Gallery, Kiev. Paintings, video, sculpture.
- 24 July -26 August, 2008 - Project "Technodecadense". Karas Gallery, Kiev. Paintings, sculpture.
- 1 may - 10 may 2007 - Project "Survival technics". Karas Gallery, Kiev. Paintings.