Giuseppe Pansa was born in Mola di Bari on 21 July 1981.
He starts his actvity at the Accademy of Fine Art in Bari.
He has Bachelor degree in VISUAL ART with full marks.
Figurative and abstract in the same time he’s trying to create a new vision of the meaning of the word “artist”, exploring every kind of expression for a multidimensional vision of art.
Videos, paintings, pictures, music, poetry, installations, graphics and photomontage are only some of the ways he’s trying to express himself.
His art is a symbolic and metaphoric research of reality. The style, the forms narrates a way to be free and in the same time connected to the world’s influence where spiritual feelings and outside life are in connection to each other.
A mix of experience in a harmony of colours and lines.
Exhibitions of paintings, photography and video art :
- “PRO LOCO” MOLA DI BARI
- CERTOSA of PAVIA Mostra-Mercato “TIMANIFESTA” PAVIA
- Estemporanea caffè letterario “CULTURE CAFE” for Lega Tumori MOLA DI BARI
- Exposition of photography at the Academy of Art and Design in Cluj Napoca ROMANIA
- DOLCE VITA contemporary art in BRATISLAVA at galleria GOZA
- Exhibition of contemporary art at the Accademy of Fine Arts in BANSKA BISTRICA (SLOVACK REPUBLIC)
- Video Festival at ANGIOINO CASTLE in Mola di Bari
- Exhibition of contemporary art “MO’MENTI” at ROBERTI PALACE in Mola di Bari
- G.A.P. (young artist from Puglia) 2008 Bari
- Preview show 2009 Chair and the maiden gallery NEW YORK
- ART RAW GALLERY NEW YORK, February 2009
- Chair and the Maiden Gallery New York, July 2009