UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles), 1990, BA
exhibition/performance, conceptual, figurative, abstract, traditional, modern, surrealism, landscape, artist realism, MCKENZIE, green, train, hollywood, CHARITY, Mixed, media, eco, Art, inku, non-profit, FOUNDATION, gallery mixed-media
Mixed Media on canvas (Oil &Airbrush)
Emalyn Brown & Artist McKenzie at Art Preview
Artist McKenzie ARTV Award
Artist McKenzie, affectionately known as known as the Hollywood Charity Artist by those around her, offers new works at Park Mara Galleries in St. Augustine Florida.
Harbor at Lipari Mixed Media On Canvas
McKenzie is know as "The Charity Artist" for good reason. Proceeds from the recent sale of "Sentient Manarola" were donated to the memorial fund for slain officer William Freeman. Officer William Freeman
, a father of five, (36) was shot and killed when he and his partner responded to an automobile accident. Freeman's story moved McKenzie prompting her to make the charitable offer.Artist McKenzie
, has unveiled her newest painting exclusively at ParkMara Galleries in St. Augustine, Florida. "We are excited to be working with ParkMara Galleries
" says manager Steve Rice. "Harbor at Lipari is an amazing painting and we are thrilled to be making it available as a limited edition giclee on canvas to the public through their gallery. "Harbor at Lipari" is featured in the new book entitled "McKenzie- An Artist's Journey" to be released through major book stores across the country next month.
"I am so happy that my paintings have been so well received. Italy is a passionate place with infinite beauty...It's surreal skies and glorious colors inspire me..." says Artist McKenzie.
Along with the exclusive painting, ParkMara Galleries will be showcasing eight other paintings by the artist। They are available as hand-embellished limited edition giclees on canvas, as well as, limited edition signed metallic prints. "Her Italy Painting Series has been extremely popular with her collectors around the world. In fact, we have a waiting list for her originals and have sold out most of her limited editions", says Marcia Lynne, marketing director for McKenzie Art Studios.
Artist McKenzie announces Awareness Campaign
Award-winning Artist McKenzie will unveil newest painting series, Awareness equals Change
Hollywood Artist McKenzie, who is famous for her philanthropic endeavors, will release her newest Mixed Media Painting series for the Holidays। The series is entitled, “Awareness = Change” which was created specifically to garner attentiveness to issues plaguing our world. “ I believe that very few of us alone have the greatness to change the world…but each of us can work to change a small portion…which together…can effect a generation! Awareness is the catalyst to all change.”
McKenzie’s newest Oil Painting series depicts serene settings, which upon closer inspection, reveal hidden images warranting attention and change। “I am mesmerized by her paintings,” says Art Columnist Lynne Reed, “The images hidden within the artwork represent the problems facing society which are not necessarily apparent upon a cursory glance. They are problems needing a deeper look. Her paintings emphasize this need while still focusing on the beauty and good in the world. I am a fan.”
Artist McKenzie will reveal her newest series through a high profile, star-studded Fundraising event to be announced on her website the first week in November. Tickets to the event and free prizes will be given away to lucky fans and collectors who sign up on the artist’s website. http://www.mckenzieartstudio.com/ Click here to read more। Past fundraising events have included celebrities such as Ray Romano, Teri Hatcher, Lucy Lawless, Randy Jackson, Aly and AJ, Candice Bergen, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and many more.
The “Awareness=Change” Series follows the Sold Out Tuscany/Italy Series which is currently being televised on Cable stations in both New Jersey and Hawaii. Click here: http://mckenzieartstudio.com/Photoshow_Artist_McKenzie_Italy.html to view a slideshow presentation of this सीरीज़
100% of the profits from this new series will benefit charity। This is just one of many fundraising campaigns which contribute to The McKenzie Gallery’s goal of $1 Million dollars a year for charity. Please support our efforts to make a better world.
Please be sure to download the FREE Artist McKenzie Tuscany Screensaver here
At the McKenzie Art Studio Gallery we try to follow these wonderful tips:
1. Eat organic. Pesticides, herbicides, etc. poison the soil, water, air and your body. They are linked to contributing to serious health problems including cancer, depression and central nervous system disorders.
2. Use non-toxic and natural household cleaning products. Most everyday cleaning products are very harmful to your health. Baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, lemon and vinegar are great alternatives and can be used for just about anything.
3. Wear only natural clothing fibers and organic clothes if possible. Synthetic fibers and non-organics are treated with high levels of formaldehyde and even petroleum. About $3 Billion is spent on pesticides for cotton fields each year worldwide, with over 600,000 tons of pesticides and chemical fertilizers on the US cotton fields alone.
4. Throw away your perfume and cologne. They contain chemicals contributing to asthma, central nervous disorders, immune dysfunction and a variety of other health problems.
5. Use natural unscented laundry soap and fabric softener. They also contain chemicals contributing to asthma, central nervous disorders, immune dysfunction etc.
6. Use non-toxic alternatives for pest control. Pesticides are poison; designed originally for chemical warfare because they are so effective for poisoning. As mentioned above they are linked to a variety of serious health problems including cancer, immune suppression and central nervous disorders.
7. Don’t use air fresheners. Just like cologne and laundry products they contain chemicals that contribute to immune dysfunction and central nervous disorders.
8. Don’t get new carpet. New carpet is high in formaldehyde, benzene and a variety of other chemicals that can really destroy your health. Hardwood and ceramic tile are good healthy alternatives.
9. Use non-toxic and all natural personal health care products. Shampoos, make up, body soap, deodorant, feminine napkins, tampons etc. usually contain many of the same harmful chemicals mentioned above in colognes and laundry.
10. Don’t use bleach or chlorinated household products such as paper towels, toilet paper, coffee filters etc. Scientific studies have linked chlorine and chlorination by-products to cancer of the bladder, liver, rectum and colon, as well as heart disease, artheroscelrosis, anemia, high blood pressure and allergic reactions. Bleach alternatives and unbleached products can be found at your local health food store.
**And don’t forget to recycle to help save resources and reduce space in landfills and buy recycled products as often as possible to encourage recycling.
Thank you to Cynthia Perkins, M.E.d
Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed. is an author and holistic health counselor providing alternative solutions and life management and support for individuals living with chronic illness or chronic pain. She is also author of the inspirational E-Book, Finding Life Fulfillment when Living with Chronic Illness-A Spiritual Journey. Subscribe to her FREE monthly Newsletter for inspiration, advice and support. http://www.holistichelp.net/
Artist McKenzie Blogger
Artist McKenzie MySpace Blog
Artist McKenzie WordPress Blog
Artist McKenzie Ebay Blog
Artist McKenzie ArtSlant Blog
Artist McKenzie Gallery Website
Artist McKenzie on Ebay
Artist McKenzie Gallery Store
Artist McKenzie raising 1 Million dollars for charity Paints Ellen Degeneres
Hollywood, California- April 15, २००७
Artist McKenzie whose motto is "ART MAKING A DIFFERENCE" paints celebrity Ellen Degeneres to raise funds for charity.
McKenzie, recent winner of the ARTV Fine Art Awards for Mixed Media, has released her newest painting in the Celebrity Series entitled, "Laughter is the closest distance between people" featuring celebrity Ellen Degeneres.
"McKenzie is so passionate about using her art to raise awareness and funds for causes close to her heart. She is a huge fan of Ellen Degeneres-It was a no-brainer," says Manager Steven Rice.
The original Mixed Media painting is 60" x 60" and features Ellen Degeneres encircled by laughing onlookers from all age ranges and ethnic backgrounds. "Ellen Degeneres is such a genius, she brings us all together through her wit...I tried to portray that through my art," says the artist.
The McKenzie Art Studio is on a quest to raise $1 Million dollars for charity and is well on its' way. 100% of the profits from the website and art sales will be donated.
To view the art and read more about Artist McKenzie's $1 Million dollar campaign please visit http://www.mckenzieartstudio.com/
"Laughter is the closest Distance between people" 60" x 60" by Artist McKenzie Oil on Canvas
Artist McKenzie with her son and the Ellen Degeneres Charity Painting
footnote: Ellen Degeneres donates $100,000.00 to American Idol Gives Back
OFFICIAL ARTIST MCKENZIE WEBSITE
keywords: artist mckenzie, ellen degeneres, charity, artv, painting, art, celebrity, American Idol,
participated in these exhibits:
Exhibited with these artists
Exhibited with these artists:
Exhibited at these venues
Exhibited at these venues: