a.a.s do not have a biography. This is because a.a.s have no continuity. We are not the same thing as we were yesterday. a.a.s are not BIO-logical, but they do leave traces.
1. a.a.s are an imaginary art group
2. The first a.a.s art work was to become a.a.s.
3. a.a.s is an idea, not a group: you can be a ‘part’ of a.a.s., but not a member.
4. a.a.s are discontinuous; non-durational, non-spatial, pure multiplicity.
5. a.a.s are committed to contradictory ideals, irrational methods, not giving people what they want, and presenting themselves uncomfortably.
6. a.a.s are not here for your entertainment.