Roberta Masciarelli (Robbie Mas) has been a graphic designer for about 20 years.
Her early career started at Sao Paulo, Brazil - where she was born.
There she worked for many advertising agencies and book publishers as well.
Living in Dallas, Texas for about 10 years she continued her designer career working
in assignments in North Texas, doing graphic and web design for several companies.
Her paintings are abstract vibrational patterns - where she expresses the feeling and
energy behind the subject that she is depicting.
In her artwork there are not “right colors” chosen via an aesthetic point of view but
colors sensed as energy vibrations, provoking on the viewer lively sensations that transcends the usual two dimensions media of an artwork.
• Haiti Art Fund
Monkdogz urban Art, New York
• DANG - Dallas Artist Networg Group, The Joy of Expression Show
Manske Lybrary, Dallas TX
• The Sketchbook Project - Traveling Art Show: Art House Gallery, Atlanta, GA & NY
Art and Shelter Gallery, Los Angeles, Ca,
Soulard Art Market, St. Louis, Mo,
Home Gallery, Chicago, IL, USA
• Mail me Art:
West Molesey, Surrey, UK
• 500X, Open Show - Dallas, TX
• American Fine Art Gallery , Dallas, TX - Collective
• Art Spirit Center, Dallas, TX
• Coastal National, St. Simons Island GA, juried