To edit the images in your slideshow, just click on >add and edit images in the MANAGE/CHANGE box on the right side of your profile or display.
A list of your images will appear. Click on >edit or >remove to alter images.
How do I change my slideshow order?
Just go to >add and edit images.
Use the Up and Down or Drag and Drop features to change image order.
NOTE: For Standard or Professional Profile subscriptions, your image order can be changed in each Colleciton you create. And the order that the Collections appear can be rearranged as well. Just use the Drag and Drop function to do so.
Proper image captions are as follows:
- Artists - include the full name of the artist as it appears on their ArtSlant Profile...any variations will create a separate profile, so please be careful with this.
- Biographical information of the artist (such as date of birth or country of origin) should not be included in the Artist field--please include this information in the Title, or put it in the explanatory text box attached to an exhibit.
- Title - enter the title of the piece.
- Date - enter the year the piece was made.
- Medium - enter the medium used to create the original work of art, such as "oil on canvas", "bronze sculpture", or "mixed-media", etc.(NOTE: do not enter archival print or prints of originals)
- Dimensions - indicate inches or centimeters. If no fixed dimensions, indicate "dimensions variable"
- Image Copyright - This field can contain the artist's name, the gallery name, the museum or foundation name... and/or photo credits.
Tags allow your image to appear in our ARTshow and properly categorize your artwork. You can choose from our Suggested Tags or type in your own.
To remove images in your slideshow, just click on >add and edit images. For Basic Profiles, click on the remove link to delete images from your slideshow.
For Standard or Professional Profile subscriptions, remove images from Collections by clicking on the delete icon.