One of the most frequently asked questions from our network of artists, galleries, art fairs, and museums, is how to maximize exposure throughout the worldwide ArtSlant community. Here are some hints and tips:
Make sure your Venue Display's details are complete and up-to-date
- Be sure your name, address and neighborhood are entered correctly. Venues without addresses will be eliminated.
- Your first slideshow image will double as your thumbnail image in our venue listings, so make sure it's a good one!
- Put directions and parking info in your text box.
- Enter all of your exhibitions and events directly from your Venue Display to aggregate them on your page.
- Images that have proper artist names, titles, and tags are optimized in Google image search.
- Artist's names should be kept uniform and consistent, so Google and other search engines can easily access this information. ArtSlant's search engine optimization is excellent for artist names!
Tagging and Identifying Work for Easy Browsing
- Images must be properly captioned and tagged for Google & our ARTshow optimization.
- Only select one medium for images that you add to exhibits or your venue page. Is it a Painting, Sculpture, Drawing, Mixed Media?
- Complete your image captions thoroughly! This is critical for effective browsing on our site.
- Provide large, high quality images. Images should be at least 500 pixels in one direction. Our site is secure and the better the image, the more likely it will move into high visibility spots on our homepage, calendar, artist profiles, and sales spots.
Add a Review, Recommendation, Comment, Call for Artists
Get familiar with all of these features on ArtSlant. Galleries can use all of them to effectively spread the word about exhibitions, events or artist projects throughout our worldwide community.
Get your friends and clients to visit your ArtSlant Venue Display, and link to it!
The more traffic you get, the more often your Profile will come up in various ArtSlant features. Google search engine optimization (SEO) is based on the number of links you have coming in to your page. The more people linking to you, the higher up you will appear in search engine results.
Special Advertising Packages for Artists, Galleries, Art Fairs, and Museums
We know you want exposure and we would love to help! Another very important tool for gaining visibility, both locally and globally, is through our special advertising campaigns. Artists, Galleries, Art Fairs, and Museums take advantage of ArtSlant's huge audience and specially designed advertising packages both on our website and in our e-publications sector. Our e-publications give advertisers the opportunity to select weekly coverage, Special Edition art fair coverage, or partner with us on a personally designed email campaign.
Enjoy success in gaining new buyers and collectors, selling work, and building a name for yourself or your venue. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our advertising and branding packages.