The Basic Free Membership is available to all galleries, museums and alternative art spaces that are open to the public (note: ArtSlant Terms & Conditions apply).
Simply Register on ArtSlant and return our verifying email to create or claim your Venue Display.
ArtSlant does not accept online galleries or private residences in our venue listings. For this kind of coverage, please open an individual ArtSlant Profile.
Add a NEW Exhibit and Venue:
Be sure you are in the correct ArtSlant city first. To select another city, just click on the city or site name up on the top of our Homepage.
Click on ADD on the main menu; then Click on >Add Your Exhibit
Type in the Title of the Exhibit
Type in the name of the venue - select your venue from the dropdown provided of existing venues. If the venue does not already exist in our system, click >continue and the next screen will prompt you to create a new venue page.
If it is a New Venue - complete the venue information in the fields provided, then finish up the exhibition information.
Hit Save. Check your information on your exhibit. Click on Edit in the Change box on the far right to correct anything necessary.
ALSO - click on the Venue name and check your Venue listing. To change or add information to your venue page, click on Edit in the Change box.
To claim an EXISTING Venue Display
You may wish to Claim an existing gallery in the ArtSlant Gallery network as your own gallery. This allows you to always keep your information and exhibitions up to date.
To do so, simply Register on ArtSlant. Be sure to return our verifying email.
Then send your User ID name and a request to claim your gallery page to email@example.com.
If you find more than one venue display for your space, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hints for enhancing your profile
- Be sure your name, address and neighborhood are entered correctly. Venues without addresses will be eliminated.
- For every artist you type in the Artist field, you will automatically create a Profile for them showing you as the representing gallery. Claim these Profiles and add their slideshow and bio.
- Your first slideshow image will double as your thumbnail image in our Venue listings.
- Put directions and parking info in your text box.
To remove a venue display
If for any reason you do not wish your venue to be shown in ArtSlant, please email us and we will remove your information. Our Customer Support email is: email@example.com.
Maximize your exposure
- Linking your artists and building their Profile pages increases your exposure in Google search.
- Enter all of your exhibitions and events directly from your venue display to aggregate them on your page.
- Images that have proper artist name, titles, and tags are optimized in Google image search.
We know you want exposure and we would love to help you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our specialized advertising packages to promote your upcoming events, artists or brand.
>A Special Request: Please do not add a Venue to our listings that is an online gallery or private residence (some exceptions may apply). If you are an artist and would like an online "Gallery" of your work, the best place to show your work is in the slideshow offered on your Profile. Best of all your Profile is searchable in all Artslant Cities, whereas Venues are city-specific. How to open a Profile.