The ArtSlant Free Profile
Available to artists, writers, curators, art professionals and art lovers. With the Free Membership you can open your profile and begin adding your information and interacting with the ArtSlant network!
The Free Profile gives you a public profile with 60 images, a slideshow of your artwork, an exhibition history that you can create and manage, general information, and features to add your Bio or Statement and a Blog. All our profiles are highly optimized for search engines.
Because of our extensive exhibition listings, you may already be in ArtSlant. Please check our archives to find yourself before you begin. Here's How:
Search for an Existing Profile
You may already be in ArtSlant. Thousands of artists have been entered already because they have been actively exhibiting.
Before opening a new Profile, log in and do the following:
Go to the artists page and search for your name.
If you find yourself, claim the profile by clicking "Click here to claim your profile" shown at the right side of your page.
Create a New Profile
Register on ArtSlant and click the link in our verification email.
When prompted, select the appropriate profile for you.
Make your selections and complete your profile information as indicated.
Add images of your work and make connections with the community.
ArtSlant Professional Profile
For Enhanced Artworks Management and professional caliber control and representation, you can subscribe to either our Standard or Portfolio Profile packages. For more details and to start your free trial, click here.
Professional Portfolio Profile of ArtSlant artist, Luisa Mesa
Hints for enhancing your Profile
- Be sure your name, city and country are entered correctly in the basic profile form.
- Your email address will be blind – add it so people can contact you.
- Lives In & Works In provides curators with valuable information. Lives in should indicate the city you currently live in. Works In should indicate the city where you make your work, or the location of your studio.
- Your first slideshow image should be very strong. Your slideshow collection should rotate from time to time.
- Make sure only your name is in the Artist field on image captions.
- Images must be captioned and tagged to show in Google Image Search, and the ArtSlant Art page.
- Subscribe to the Standard or Portfolio Profile Manager to create a customized profile and better manage your artworks and online reputation.
Maximize your exposure
- After saving, find your controls in MANAGE box on the right-side or click Account from the menu.
- Click on edit profile to add your bio/statement and your personal thumbnail.
- Click on add and edit images to create your slideshow. Notice you can easily adjust the order of your slides by clicking on the up and down arrows. Once you have subscribed to either the Standard or Portfolio Profile upgrade, you will have the Artworks Manager link to create collections and manage all of your image inventory.
- Click on artist subscriptions to subscribe to Profile services.
- Images must be properly captioned and tagged for Google & Art page optimization.
- To see the captions as they appear on your work, go to ARTWORKS tab on your Profile page.
Opportunities for Artists
We know how difficult it is getting your work seen by people who love and appreciate it and we would love to help you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our advertising packages for artists.