>BASIC MEMBERSHIP FOR GALLERIES, MUSEUMS & ALTERNATIVE ART SPACES
The Basic Free Membership is available to all galleries, museums and alternative art spaces that are open to the public (note: ArtSlant Terms & Conditions apply). Simply Register on ArtSlant and return our verifying email to create or claim your Venue Display.
ArtSlant does not accept online galleries or private residences in our venue listings. For this kind of coverage, please open an individual ArtSlant Profile.
- Venue Display with your basic information - free and secure.
- Unlimited slideshow of your venue, artists, openings, events.
- Ability to add your exhibitions & events to our Calendar.
- Networked archive of your events and artists.
- Your exhibitions and artists displayed in our ARTshow.
- Enhanced Google SEO (search engine optimization)
- Help desk for problems: email@example.com
TO CLAIM AN EXISTING VENUE DISPLAY
You may already be in ArtSlant as many of the important galleries and museums are entered into our database through exhibition information. Before opening a new Venue Display, please search for your gallery or museum. Do the following:
- Make sure you are in the correct ArtSlant City. Use our City Bar at the very top of our site to switch locations.
- Click on GALLERIES on our Main Menu.
- Search for your venue under our A-Z listings in ALL, (note that only Key Venues are listed first, click on >click to show all venues to see all).
- If you find your gallery, open your page and claim it.
- Claim your existing display by clicking this is my venue in Actions. Send us your User ID.
- If you find more than one venue display for your space, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CREATE A NEW VENUE DISPLAY
Log in. Click on ADD CONTENT/Add Your Venue on the Main Menu. Complete basic Add Form as indicated & save.
- Add your contact info, gallery description and artist names in the basic form.
- Add your Artists in the field indicated. Only use commas between artists names to separate them. Do not use "and" "&" or any other figures.
- Click on >add and edit images in the CHANGE box to build your slideshow.
- Hit Reload after adding images.
- NOTE: Images without proper captions & tags will not appear in ARTshow. Only use one or two tags on each image.
TO REMOVE A VENUE DISPLAY
If for any reason you do not wish your venue to be shown in ArtSlant, please email email@example.com and we will remove your information.
SCREEN SHOT - VENUE DISPLAY
HINTS FOR ENHANCING YOUR PROFILE
- Be sure your name, address and neighborhood are entered correctly. Venues without addresses will be eliminated.
- For every artist you type in the Artist field, you will automatically create a Profile for them showing you as the representing gallery. Claim these Profiles and add their slideshow and bio.
- Your first slideshow image will double as your thumbnail image in our Venue listings.
- Put directions and parking info in your text box.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE
- Linking your artists and building their Profile pages increases your exposure in Google search.
- Enter all of your exhibitions and events directly from your venue display to aggregate them on your page.
- Images that have proper artist name, titles, and tags are optimized in Google image search.
We know you want exposure and we would love to help you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our specialized advertising packages to promote your upcoming events, artists or brand.
ArtSlant has two different sponsorship programs for member galleries. These programs create opportunities for our network galleries to provide exposure and professional assistance to emerging and established artists. Through these opportunities, our member galleries receive high visibility within the worldwide arts community.
- Sponsorship program for exhibition of the winners from our ArtSlant Prize Showcase Series for emerging and established artists.
- Artist Meets Gallery introductions to artists with significant potential.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to become involved as an ArtSlant Sponsor.
>A Special Request: Please do not add a Venue to our listings that is an online gallery or private residence (some exceptions may apply). If you are an artist and would like an online "Gallery" of your work, the best place to show your work is in the unlimited slideshow offered on your Profile. Best of all your Profile is searchable in all Artslant Cities, whereas Venues are city-specific. How to open a Profile.