ArtSlant provides a Standard & Premium Professional Profile package to allow artists and others to better manage their online image.
Once you have your Basic Profile, you can easily upgrade by clicking on >Upgrade my profile in your MANAGE box on the right side of your page.
LOOK for these features in creating your Basic Professional Profile:
1. Use the MANAGE MY PROFILE box on the right to add/edit.
2. Add your General Information, Profile Photo, Bio/Blog, Privacy using Edit Profile.
3. With Standard or Premium Profiles, use the Customize Profile tab under Edit Profile.
4. Create your Artworks display and slideshow using Add/Edit artworks.
5. Large images work best! (jpg, gif or png formats). Complete your captions.
5. Create your exhibition history & CV using Add an exhibit/event.
5. Access your Account Hub & subscriptions using Go to My Page.
CUSTOMIZING FEATURES (in Edit Profile)
for STANDARD & PREMIUM PROFILE PACKAGES
CUSTOMIZE your profile with STANDARD Profile Subscriptions:
ORGANIZE your artwork display and slideshow:
Our network optimizes your Professional Profile in Google image search engines. Make the most of this feature.
1. Create your Artworks display & slideshow using Add/edit artworks.
2. Basic Free Profiles can load up to 60 images.
3. Standard Profiles get 300 images arranged in up to 5 collections.
4. Premium Profiles get unlimited images and collections.
5. Drop and drag images or collections to organize your inventory.
6. The first collection will appear in your slideshow. Re-arrange Collections to feature new works.
7. Proper image captions increase visibility for your artwork.
8. Images/Collections can be set as public or private for better management.
DESIGN FEATURES FOR PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS
YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE
DESIGN your professional website with PREMIUM Profile Subscriptions:
- 1. Under Edit profile, find the Customize Profile tab for all features.
- 2. Select the Tab Sections you want to display using the check boxes...play around with the options to find the ones that best suit your needs.
- 3. Select your Personalized URL name (note all names must be hyphenated such as John-Smith).
- 4. Select the General Fonts, Text Colors, Bacgrounds and layout for all pages as shown. Play around with the options easily to see what works best for you.
- 5. Find your Premium Preview link in MANAGE box, Make changes and Preview as much as you want. Just toggle back and forth as you design your website.
SPECIAL TIPS & NOTES on Professional Website Designs
If you add a General Background Color, and a Hompage Background Image, the color will appear on the top half of your Homepage layout. Mix and match to design a nice Homepage layout.
Match your Slideshow Background Color to your Heomepage Background color for a seamless look.
Remove your Slideshow from the Homepage completely and simply feature a full-image background.
Work with Font Colors in your BIO/BLOG Statement box for best readability.The Rich Text box has independent controls and must be designed separately. For more info on using the Rich Text box, see our faq.