ArtSlant provides Standard & Portfolio Profile packages to allow artists and others to better manage their online image.
Once you have your Basic Profile, you can easily upgrade by clicking on >Upgrade my profile in your MANAGE box on the right side of your page.
Look for these features in creating your free Basic Profile:
- Use the MANAGE MY PROFILE box on the right to add/edit or click on My Page in the top right of your screen.
- Add your Info, Bio, Profile Picture, Artwork and change Privacy settings clicking ArtSlant Profile in the left column.
- To add exhibitions to your history & online CV, click ADD in the menu bar, and click add your exhibit.
Customize your Basic Profile using the Customize Profile tab
CUSTOMIZE your profile with Standard and Portfolio Profile Subscriptions:
ORGANIZE your artwork display and slideshow:
Our network optimizes your Professional Profile in Google image search engines. To get the most out of this feature:
1. Create your Artworks display & slideshow using the Artwork tab in your ArtSlant Profile page.
2. Basic Free Profiles can load up to 60 images.
3. Standard Profiles get 300 images arranged in up to 5 collections.
4. Portfolio Profiles get unlimited images and collections.
5. Drag and drop images or collections to organize your inventory.
6. The first collection will appear in your slideshow. Re-arrange Collections to feature new works.
7. Proper image captions increase visibility for your artwork.
Design features for Portfolio Subscriptions: Your Professional Website
DESIGN your professional website with your Portfolio Profile Package:
- 1. Under Portfolio Website tab find the Design tab for all features.
- 2. Here, you can change your font, font color, background color, image, and style, logo image, etc.
- 3. Select your domain name and template from the Main tab. Once selected, domain names cannot be altered unless you desire to purchase a new domain name. If so, plese contact our customer service for assistance.
- 5. Click your website in the top right to view your changes.