There are many ways to link previous reviews of your work to your Profile. Because of copyright issues, we have found the best way to do this is as follows:
- Go to your ArtSlant Profile and click on >edit profile in your MANAGE MY PROFILE box.
- Click on the Bio tab at the top.
- Scroll down to the Description text box where you can add your bio information, statement, etc.
- Create a section called "Press," perhaps underneath your Bio or statement.
- Type in the article reviews you wish to link to citing the author, title, publication, date, etc.
- Highlight this text and click on the "chain link" icon to open the hyperlink box.
- Paste in the proper URL to link to the review, and save.
Now you have created links to key reviews in your Statement box which appears on the front page of your ArtSlant profile.
See FAQs on using the Rich Text Box.