The Center for Fine Art Photography Main Gallery Photo show for July.
Deadline: April 13, 2010: On line at www.c4fap.org by Midnight PST
Theme: Consumption is a term that speaks to our profound human instincts. The Center is looking for images that visually depict Consumption and what it means to you and those around us.
Juror: Brian Paul Clamp is Director of ClampArt , a contemporary art gallery in Chelsea in New York City.
Exhibition and Awards: Over $1300 in awards which includes:
- liveBooks Website Award: Valued at $399 each, two artists will receive a 1 year subscription for a website from www.livebooks.com
- Juror’s Selection Award: $300 and a Blurb book award from www.Blurb.com
- Director's Selection Award: $200 and a Blurb book award from www.Blurb.com
- Honorable Mention Award: $100
- All exhibitors are included in the Center's online gallery
Eligibility: The exhibition is open to photographers world wide, both amateur and professional.
- Entries due: April 13, 2010
- Exhibition dates: July 2 – July 24, 2010
- Artists’ and Public Reception: July 2, 2010
- The entry fee for non-members is $35 ($20 for Members) USD for the first three images. $10 for each image after that
Any questions call our office at 970-224-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.