About the Gallery
The Lewis Glucksman Gallery is a cultural and educational institution that promotes the research, creation and exploration of the visual arts. Located at the main entrance to University College Cork on Western Road, the Glucksman is an award-winning building that includes display spaces, lecture facilities, a riverside restaurant and gallery shop.
About Dr. Lewis Glucksman (1925 - 2006)
The Lewis Glucksman Gallery is named in honour of Dr Lewis Glucksman. Dr. Glucksman was a successful investment banker and renowned philanthropist who with his wife, Loretta Brennan Glucksman, generously supported cultural and educational projects in Ireland and the US.
Loretta Brennan Glucksman is currently the Honorary Patron of the gallery.