The Kelowna Art Gallery is a Canadian public art gallery located in Kelowna, British Columbia founded in 1976. The gallery has become a leading public art gallery serving the central Okanagan region. The gallery was incorporated as a not-for-profit charitable society in 1977. The gallery’s permanent collection started with the acquisition of After the Rain by Okanagan resident Irvine Adams (1902–1992) in 1977. Since then, just over 700 objects have been acquired by the gallery through donation and purchase.