The Ralph Arnold Fine Arts Annex is located at 1131 W. Sheridan Road.
The annex is named after Ralph Arnold (1928-2006), former Chicago artist and chairman of Loyola’s Fine Arts department. With a storefront-style gallery space, a ceramics studio, a metals studio, a sculpture studio, and a dance studio, the Ralph Arnold Fine Arts Annex serves as a combination exhibition and work space for students and faculty. Throughout the year, the gallery space also hosts several visual arts exhibitions featuring the work of Loyolans, but also that of local and national artists.
The annex is open to members of the Loyola community from 8 AM – 10 PM daily.
For patrons outside of the Loyola community, the annex is open from 12 – 4 PM on Saturdays, and by appointment.