The Cornell Press Relations office is the university's representative to local, regional, national and international media organizations. The Press Relations Office staff works closely with other University Communications offices and reports to the Vice President for University Communications, the university spokesperson.
Our office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases and media advisories.
- Arranging and facilitating media coverage of Cornell.
- Promoting Cornell experts to the media.
- Assisting members of the Cornell community in their interactions with the media.
- Reporting Cornell's news coverage through Cornell in the News.