Join us for the 1st annual Ravenswood ArtWalk (RAW) Art Salon and Auction! Any attendee can display her or his work for everyone to enjoy and even purchase. Tables will be set up in the Salon area to display the art. During the open reception, all guests may browse the artwork and register a written bid on any piece they wish to purchase. At a predetermined time, bidding will close, and each work for sale will go to the highest bidder. The payment transaction is then handled on the spot between the artist and the buyer, and the buyer takes the work home.
Highlights for this year’s Salon:
- Expected attendance is at least 450 people with appearances by elected officials, media, artists and businesses.
- The Salon will open Friday September 30th at 7pm at 4011 N Ravenswood Ave. with food and drink available
- Entry deadline: The deadline to submit all required Salon entry materials is September 9, 2011. If you do not meet this deadline, you forfeit your exhibition space and your fee is donated to Ravenswood ArtWalk
- Size guidelines: Maximum size (INCLUDING FRAME) for your work is 18”h x 18”w (x 10”d for 3D works). Works larger than this will NOT be allowed or exhibited.
- No refunds will be given.
This is a non-juried event and any attendee can exhibit! If you want to exhibit, you must purchase a Salon exhibition space, follow the artwork size rules and meet the entry deadline. Your artwork does not have to be for sale to be shown in the Salon. All RAW opening reception guests do not need to purchase an exhibition space to attend this exciting and highly anticipated event.
more information at www.RavenswoodArtWalk.org