We're looking for more submissions to drawing, photography, intallation, new media and sculpture. Represent your medium!
You've got a great chance to get selected.
The penultimate round of the ArtSlant Prize 2013 closes on Sunday!
Just two more chances to present your work to our jurors.
Confirmed jurors for this round include Maria Jenson, Director of ArtPadSF and Daniela Kostova, Director of Radiator Arts
We're gearing up for Miami and we know you are just as excited as we are for the art world's Grande Fête. This year, we are bringing three-four artist's work with us to exhibit in our booth at Aqua Art Miami, recently acquired by the great people at Art Miami / Context. Expect Aqua to be bigger and better this year while keeping its stellar reputation as the best fair for emerging artists in Miami.
1. Go to your ArtSlant artist profile (top right, "My Profile"). Don't have one yet? See how to open yours (here).
2. Find the Manage My Profile box on the right side of your page. Click on "enter Showcase" in the box.
3. The entry form opens. Complete the Showcase entry forms as indicated.
4. There is an entry fee of $2 for each Round. You must have a Paypal account or a major Credit Card.
5. Showcase Winners in each round can select the $20 premium placement to enter into the Juried Round. One winner from each category will be selected in the Juried Round. These Juried Winners comprise the selection pool from which the ArtSlant Prize Winner will be selected and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place runners-up will be chosen to exhibit in Miami. Each round also has one winner that will have his or her work shown in our storefront pop-up space in the Chicago Loop.
If you have not opened your ArtSlant Profile yet, please see our FAQ's for assistance. Or sign in to ArtSlant and click on ADD on our menu bar, then Add Your Profile.